Click the 'Add To Cart' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.
All required fields are marked with a star (*).
The Balinese scale recreates the magical strains of the Indonesian gamelon, at once joyous and plaintive. Balinese blends harmoniously with Chinese or Japanese.
* 6 tempered aluminum alloy tubes custom manufacturered and will never rust
* Corrosion-protective finish preserves appearance and durability in hostile environments
* Durable, tough synthetic cording is resistant to abrasion, ultra-violet degradation, rot and mildew
* Solid polyethylene clappers for superior tonal quality and outdoor durability
* The clapper slides on the central cord up into the ring creating an "off/on" feature
* Central tube suspension with smoothly polished tube ends prevent cord abrasion
* Each tube is cut and hand tuned using intonation, except whole tone scales
* Tubes are tuned to A440, standard orchestral pitch
* Windcatchers are made of the same finish and material as the tubes
* Windcatchers are the ideal size, weight, and shape for optimal chime performance in 8-10 mph wind
* The windcatchers hook assembly can vary the chime's activity level
* Windcatchers can be removed to subdue chime activity under blustery conditions
* Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide sturdy support
* Bass Range
* 90 inches overall length
* 2 1/2 inch tube diameter
* Longest tube is 51 inches
* 44 pounds shipping weight
* Model Number: BB
**The length of a wind chime is measured by the overall length of the chime (hanging ring to the end of the wind sail), not the tube length.