Click the 'Add To Cart' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.
All required fields are marked with a star (*).
Bells of Vienna's centrally suspended aluminum tubes and very high-density striker, produce incredible tones, outstanding resonance and are visually and acoustically exceptional. Top Ring, Tubes, and Sail are coated aluminum and the cord is a strong synthetic weave. The striker is adjustable and can be raised above the tubes to help "turn down" the chimes on very windy days. The tubes are powder coated the same color as the top and sail, giving a complete, finished look to the chime.
The length of a wind chime is measured by the overall length of the chime (not tube length)- hanging ring to the end of the wind sail. This chime is 44" long.
Made in the USA
* 6 anodized aluminum tubes
* Powder-coat finish in six color options
* Durable, heavy duty nylon cording
* High-density striker for a clear tone and high resonance
* Heavy-duty design for all-season use
* Hand-tuned to the key of C
* 44 inches overall length
* 1 1/4 inch tube diameter
* 6 pounds shipping weight
* 5-year limited warranty against defects in craftsmanship or
* Model Number: R406BL
**The length of a wind chime is measured by the overall length of the chime (hanging ring to the end of the wind sail), not the tube length.