Click the 'Add To Cart' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.
All required fields are marked with a star (*).
Arias wind chimes offer a beautiful musical tone that will relax and soothe you. They are hand made out of the highest-quality materials by fine craftsmen. Each chime is constructed of anodized aluminum and redwood. The redwood is submersed twice in an oil-resin finish. The quality of materials and attention to detail is what makes the Arias one of the most popular wind chimes on the market today. When you hear the name Arias, you can feel assured it will be a quality chime, that will last for many years to come. They are durably constructed, individually hand-crafted and hand-tuned.
Made in the USA
* 6 anodized aluminum tubes
* Varnished American Redwood base, striker, and wind sail
* Durable, heavy duty polyester cording
* High-density striker for a clear tone and high resonance
* Heavy-duty design for all-season use
* Hand-tuned to Church Bells - Scale of C
* 65 inches overall length
* 7/8 inch tube diameter
* 7 pounds shipping weight
* 2-year limited warranty against defects in craftsmanship or materials.
* Model Number: A276BL
**The length of a wind chime is measured by the overall length of the chime (hanging ring to the end of the wind sail), not the tube length.